Tuesday 31 May 2011

2 - 4 - 6

This week at The Shabby Tea Room , the challenge is a '2 - 4 - 6' card: 2 patterned papers, 4 buttons and 6 layers. This was the inspiration:



So, this is my entry:


What I am really beginning to enjoy about card making is the way my cheeky 2 year old daughter now likes to sit with me and 'help'. She loves to be given small paper scraps to draw on and tries to use the ruler to measure just like Mummy!

Stamp: Scribble This (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Papers: Pear Pizazz DSP, Real Red DSP, Whisper White
Misc buttons and kitchen string.

Theresa x

2 comments:

  1. Clean, simple, adorable! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the simplicity of your design. clean and very beautiful. Anyone would love to receive this little sweetie! I have the great honor of becoming your first follower! I know how hard it is to get this thing going..I have only been blogging a month and a half! But loving it. come visit me!!
    Cindy http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete